Crush Your Career: Job Hunting, Resume Writing and Interviewing


Price: $9.77
(as of Apr 16,2021 10:55:25 UTC – Details)


Crush Your Career is all about you taking charge of your own career. Do you realize that most people spend more time planning their annual vacation than they do the next steps for progression of their careers. Don’t let that be you. This book will walk you through the process of job hunting, writing your own resume and interview techniques. At the time of this writing I am a Hiring Manager for a Fortune 500 company. I have seen a lot of resumes and cover letters. I’ve spent countless hours in interviews with perspective employees both internal and external to the company. I have interviewed college graduates in their early 20’s and senior level folks trying for that next promotion in their 40’s and 50’s. It amazes me how unprepared people are as a whole. Statistics show that upwards of 75% of resumes never get seen by human eyes. This book will show you how to increase your chances of breaking into that top 25%. Getting the interview is half the battle. Suit up…let’s go to war!