Acing Your Job Search: Strategies to Succeed Where Other Job Seekers Fail
points - Details)
Job seekers spend hundreds of hours applying for jobs with little to no luck.
1. Not knowing how to maximize their job search strategy
2. Absence of a compelling resume or cover letter
3. Lack of knowledge of body language
4. Inexperience at interviewing and responding to tough situations
5. Ineffective at tying it all together and concluding effectively
Most guidance available for job search is either confusing, or scattered, or just incomplete. Don’t set yourself up for failure by looking in the wrong places.
Regardless of what job you’re looking for, your experience or skill level: here’s your complete guide to every aspect of your search: creating your resume and other documents, improving your body language, applying and networking in the right places, and answering some of the most difficult HR interview questions.
To top it off, go beyond just getting a job, by using the tips in this book to improve your skills to make yourself more marketable!…